With the hospitality industry now in a position to make plans for the Winter ahead, Castlerosse Park Resort, located in the heart of Killarney National Park, has announced that it will remain open for an extended season this year. The resort’s 120-bedroom hotel will be open from Thursday to Sunday throughout November only whilst their 39 two-bedroom holiday homes and golf lodges will open throughout the week during November and for the entire Winter season.
Also available at the Resort:
- Throughout November, lunch, snack and dinner service will be available each day at Mulligan’s Bar & Lakeview – from 12 noon, last orders 8pm
- The Resort’s health and leisure club will be open with a 20m pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fully equipped gym with free of charge aqua aerobics (min 5 persons) and access to on-site personal trainer and fitness instructor (extra fee)
- Spa treatments are available from the Resort’s holistic therapist using her own range of organic handmade skin care products
- Throughout November, golf is free to residents on the Resort’s 9-hole golf course and green fees are only €50 on the adjoining Killarney Golf & Fishing Club’s Mahony’s Point and Killeen golf courses
- Bike hire available at the Resort for only €10 per day
Give the resort’s location in Killarney National Park, it has plenty to offer to facilitate everyone’s adventurous side, from walks to Ross Castle, Knockeer House and Killarney House & Gardens, scenic cycle routes and its new partnership with Mountain Adventure Walks (MAW), to bring guests on an invigorating mountain climb for those fit enough to take on the challenge.
It truly is refreshing to see the hospitality industry begin to blossom again following a difficult and uncertain period in Ireland. We look forward to hearing good things following what will surely be a successful Winter for our client at Castlerosse Park Resort.
Visit www.castlerosse.ie to view the resort’s Winter packages